Octagon 88 Resources, Inc. (OCTX) was incorporated on June 9, 2008.
In 2012 / 2013 Octagon 88 Resources, Inc. acquired substantial conventional heavy oil assets in Northern Alberta. The company’s intention is to grow shareholder value through mergers and acquisitions opportunities available to the company.
The current program schedule entails working with the operator of these properties to bring on production and cash flow through the company’s working interests, and indirect investments spread throughout the projects- issuing 26,545,473 shares OCTX.BB
- December 24th, 2012 – Octagon 88 Resources exchanged approximately 14 million shares for approximately 3.1 million shares of CEC North Star from Zentrum Energie Trust AG. The 3.1 million shares is approximately 22% of CEC North Star. Moving forward, Octagon 88 Resources will be working closely with North Star.
- January 23rd 2013 – Octagon 88 Resources acquired 1,410,000 shares of CEC North Star Ltd by issuing 5,310,000 OCTX shares from the treasury. Through this acquisition, Octagon 88 Resources has increased their ownership of CEC North Star to 30%.
- PIIP (Petroleum-Initially-In-Place) for extensive drilling and logging
- Oil sands opportunities with Bluesky-Gething channels over the majority of the leases
- Conventional SAGD developments with potential cold flow possible
- Conventional Heavy Oil opportunities on Erosional Edge of Elkton/Debolt formations